Marcelo's dad was able to come up for a visit at the end of October. It happened to be the coldest week of the fall but we still had a great time. Here they are at a park behind our house.
Hey Chelo. Brooke and I are in a dance class and we recently learned the salsa and the rhumba. Great memories of dancing along the highway in California . . . and at the wedding! Miss you!
See, if only I'd known you had a blog - I could have found out what Dave and Amy's new baby was before she was FIVE MONTHS OLD!!! I finally wrote them a Christmas card addressed to Dave, Amy, Hayley, and mystery baby. No one could even tell me boy or girl!!!
I just thought I'd say hi - I made my way over to your blog from Jenny's!
4 comments:
Hey Chelo. Brooke and I are in a dance class and we recently learned the salsa and the rhumba. Great memories of dancing along the highway in California . . . and at the wedding!
Miss you!
Hey guys! I hadn't checked back in awhile, so what fun to see all of the updates. Sounds like fun times...
Good to be able to post on your blog since I have decided to join the blogging world.
Hope to catch up soon Laura!
miss you!
See, if only I'd known you had a blog - I could have found out what Dave and Amy's new baby was before she was FIVE MONTHS OLD!!! I finally wrote them a Christmas card addressed to Dave, Amy, Hayley, and mystery baby. No one could even tell me boy or girl!!!
I just thought I'd say hi - I made my way over to your blog from Jenny's!
Post a Comment