We are excited to announce the birth of are daughter Elena Maria. She was born wed november 21st, weighing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and measuring 18 and a half inches in length.
She is Beautiful! Congratulations! I was wondering how close Laura was on Monday. Praise God for her birth and thankful for her on the eve of Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see more pictures of her and the proud parents.
She's gorgeous! Congrats guys. So glad to hear that all is going well. Wanted to wish you well with the house as well - so exciting that you own your own place! Love ya!
5 comments:
She is Beautiful! Congratulations! I was wondering how close Laura was on Monday. Praise God for her birth and thankful for her on the eve of Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see more pictures of her and the proud parents.
Love you three!
Jen
It's a girl! Yeah! Congratulations! She is just perfect!
Hooray! Congratulations! I've been checking and wondering (too) when Laura was due. What a precious little beauty!
She's gorgeous! Congrats guys. So glad to hear that all is going well. Wanted to wish you well with the house as well - so exciting that you own your own place! Love ya!
Congrats, We are glad to hear that everything is ok! Have a wonderful Christmas and NewYear
Post a Comment